- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- For the coatings: Freeze-dried raspberries and unsweetened cocoa powder
Passo a passo
- Heat a small saucepan on medium heat and add fresh raspberries, water and honey. Stir and cook to break down the fruit.
- Remove from heat, press the mixture through a mesh strainer, and set aside.
- Heat heavy cream on a low heat to a simmer. Immediately pour over the chocolate chips and let stand for a few minutes to melt the chocolate.
- Add the raspberry sauce and orange liqueur, and then stir until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge until firm but easy to scoop.
- Add freeze-dried raspberries to a food processor and turn into a powder.
- Transfer the raspberry powder and cocoa powder to two separate shallow bowls.
- Once the chocolate ganache is firm, use a small spoon or melon baller to scoop small amounts, quickly roll with cold hands into rough balls, and then roll half of the balls in the raspberry powder and the other half in the cocoa powder.