- 1 piece plywood
- 1 drill
- 1 (1/2-inch) brad point drill bit
- 2 feet macrame rope, in your choice of color
- Decorative tassel
- Craft scissors
- Wood glue
- Fabric glue
- 1 yard sturdy fabric or leather in your choice of color
Passo a passo
- Clamp a backing board down to your plywood and drill a 1/2-inch hole in both top corners.
- Thread a piece of rope through the front and tie a knot that will be hidden in the back. Slide the tassel onto the rope and tie the rope through the other side.
- To assemble the organizer pouches, cut pieces of cardboard to correspond to the size pouches that you would like on your board.
- Using fabric glue cover your entire cardboard cutouts in fabric, pulled tightly around the edges.
- Once those pieces have dried wrap the bottom three-fourths of the fabric-covered cardboard in another layer of fabric, taking care that the front is level across the fabric piece. This will make your organizer pouch. Repeat for all pouches.
- Using wood glue, attach the pouches to the plywood board. Allow to dry overnight then hang and fill as desired!