- 2 cups macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion, shredded or chopped fine/minced
- 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise (no substitutes!)
- 2 tablespoons milk (whole or lowfat)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Passo a passo
- Boil water in pot and cook macaroni, drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vinegar, carrot, and onion to the bowl while macaroni is still warm. Cool mixture for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mayo, milk, and sugar.
- Mix into macaroni bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least a few hours - best if overnight. Add milk (if necessary) and stir before serving.