- 2 slice of a country loaf of sourdough slices 1 ½ inch
- 3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove for rubbing the bread
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh whole milk ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 5-7 leaves of oregano to decor
Passo a passo
- In a medium sauté pan heat the oil and toast the bread until golden and brown.
- Cut the garlic in half and rub the bread from the crispy side with the garlic.
- Add a pinch of salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add ricotta, salt, pepper, and the herbs; mix it with a fork until everything is incorporated.
- Spread the ricotta on the toasted bread and finish with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and oregano to decor.