- 1 acorn squash (halves and seeded)
- 1 blood orange or navel orange
- 2 cups burrata cheese
- 4 T toasted Pepita seeds
- 10 sprigs watercress
- 4 T olive oil
- 1 T kosher salt
- 1 t. black pepper
Passo a passo
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly rub halves squash with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in baking dish and cover with tin foil. Bake for 45 min.
- While squash cooks toast pepita seeds and cut oranges.
- Remove squash from oven and place a big dollop of burrata inside.
- Top with supremes of orange, seeds and watercress. Drizzle with olive oil and some flaky salt.