- 4 chicken thighs
- ¼ cup pomegranate molasses
- 3 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3 cloves garlic smashed
Passo a passo
- Using gloved hands, combine all ingredients working the spice mixture into the chicken thighs with the pomegranate molasses.
- Place into a wrapped container or a plastic bag. Let marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Roast in an oven set to 375 degrees Fahrenheit on a sheet tray lined with foil and sprayed with non stick spray.
- Cook until the chicken fully cooked and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit and the skin is crispy, about 20 minutes.