- 8 cups hearty lettuce greens
- 63 grams Pomegranate molasses
- 75 grams lemon juice
- 20 grams white wine vinegar
- 63 grams honey
- 335 grams grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt to taste
Passo a passo
- Add the pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, vinegar, and honey to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together to combine.
- Once combined, slowly stream in the grapeseed oil while whisking to emulsify the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salad greens into a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.