- 1 lb raspberries, plus 6oz for decorating
- 4½ oz sugar
- squeeze lemon juice
- 300ml heavy cream
- 100ml Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp rosewater, or to taste
- toasted coconut flakes, to decorate
- 2oz grated 70% dark chocolate
- 3oz lightly smashed meringues
Passo a passo
- Put the raspberries and 1, 1/2 oz of the sugar in a saucepan and add the lemon juice.
- Press the berries lightly with the back of a fork. Cook over a medium heat for 10–15 minutes, or until the mixture thickens, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, put the cream in a bowl with the remaining sugar and whisk to soft peaks.
- Add the yoghurt and rose water to taste and whisk again, then gently fold in the meringues.
- Pour in the cooled raspberry mixture and ripple through using the back of a knife.
- Spoon the mixture into six 150ml/5fl oz pots and leave to chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Top with extra raspberries, and grated chocolate and serve.