- 1 package raw kelp noodles
- 2-3 tablespoons almond butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cups tamari
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 onion
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- To serve: scallions, cilantro, sesame seeds, bean sprouts
Passo a passo
- Place noodles in water to soak while you are making the sauce.
- To make the sauce, combine ingredients in food processor and blend.
- Rinse the noodles.
- Using kitchen shears, cut the noodles so they will be easier to eat.
- In a large bowl, toss the noodles with the sauce (like you are tossing a salad - lift and turn).
- Add scallions, bean sprouts, cilantro, sesame seeds.