- 4 flax eggs (1 flax egg = 1 tablespoon ground flax to 3 tablespoons water)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (any gluten-free flour will work)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Passo a passo
- To make flax eggs, add water to the flax seed, stir and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a small bowl.
- Add flax eggs, coconut oil and almond milk; mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- Fold in wet ingredients, using a spatula, and mix until well incorporated.
- Preheat a cast-iron skillet and spray with coconut oil.
- Once skillet is at medium-high heat, using a ladle, add batter to the skillet. Flip when underside is ready.
- Stack cooked pancakes with a layer of Nutella in between each cake.
- Eat and enjoy!