- 1 cup hazelnuts, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Passo a passo
- Drain hazelnuts and place in high-speed blender or a food processor, add coconut oil.
- Blend until smooth, smooshing down the sides as needed (may take up to 10 minutes! or more!) until the hazelnuts become a smooth consistency.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla; blend again.
- Add cocoa powder and almond milk and blend until smooth.