- 2 cups almonds, soaked overnight / 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1.5 teaspoons lavender
- 2 cups peaches sliced
Passo a passo
- Start by making your own almond milk. Soak almonds overnight (or at least 4 hours), add almonds and water into blender, and blend until smooth. Strain your mixture through a cheesecloth and squeeze your new milk into a bowl.
- Add fresh almond milk, agave, lemon juice, salt, lavender and coconut oil to your blender and mix.
- Cut peaches into thin slices, then just loosely stack them into the popsicle molds.
- Pour almond milk mixture in there to fill in all of the remaining space.
- Place pops in the freezer until frozen.