- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (from packets)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar (from packets)
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 packet mustard
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
Passo a passo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Add chicken to a cast-iron pan, and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, remaining olive oil, scallions, and carrots. Stir to combine.
- Cut chicken into cubes, and add to the bowl along with the mustard packet. Stir to combine.
- Serve chicken mixture inside iceberg lettuce cups, topped with more soy sauce.