- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 packets (1 tablespoon) Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 whole sprigs of cilantro, torn
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 packet (1 teaspoon) red pepper flakes
- 1 packet (1 teaspoon) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lime, zest and juiced
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 6 Persian cucumbers
- 1 mango, cut into small cubes
Passo a passo
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients for marinade and whisk until combined.
- Add chicken to the bowl, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pour chicken and marinade into a cast-iron skillet. Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on stove top. Turn on heat and bring to a simmer until sauce thickened, about 1 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken to a plate, top with sauce. Serve alongside cucumber salad.
- In a large bowl, add red pepper flakes, sugar, salt, lime zest and juice, and coconut oil.
- Whisk until emulsified then add cilantro.
- Cut cucumbers and add to bowl along with mango and toss to combine.