- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 8 butter pats (4 tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 bunch radish, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 cups chopped baby bok choy
Passo a passo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a sheet tray with a large piece of parchment paper, leaving a little hanging over the edge.
- Lay the fish on the parchment, season with salt and pepper, and place the butter on top.
- Lay lemon slices over the fish, then arrange the bok choy, radish, scallions and parsley around the fish.
- Staple a second piece of parchment to the first, covering the sheet tray entirely.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.