- 2 (4-ounce) skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 mustard packets (1 tablespoon)
- 2 mayo packets (1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups arugula
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan
Passo a passo
- On a large plate, mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan, zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Butterfly chicken and gently pound to 1/4 thick and even.
- Place in a bowl and add mustard and mayo and toss until fully coated. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture, gently pressing down to adhere breadcrumbs.
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, add oil. When hot, add chicken and fry for 1 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a towel-lined plate.
- In a small bowl, add arugula, tomatoes, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss.
- Plate chicken, top with arugula mixture and shaved Parmesan.