Suco de Cenoura Caribenho
Suco de cenoura fresco com leite condensado e temperos parece estranho? Garantimos que tudo que você precisa saber é que é delicioso!
- 2 lbs. carrots, peeled & roughly chopped
- 2½ cups water
- 1 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp finely grated nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
Passo a passo
- Transfer peeled & chopped carrots to a food processor, depending on the strength of your blender or food processor, it may be best to do this in 2 batches.
- Add water in and puree until smooth.
- Strain pulsed carrot mixture through cheesecloth or nut milk bag, and into a large glass bowl, squeeze the pulp to get all of the juice out (Strain more than once to if you do not want any pulp.)
- Add vanilla, and whisk in the cinnamon & nutmeg.
- Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk to taste, starting with a ½ cup. Continue to add until sweetened to your taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Serve & enjoy over ice!