- Candy Jar (approx 4.5L)
- 80 Plastic dessert spoons
- 10 Plastic teaspoons
- Glue Gun + sticks
- Spray primer
- Copper Spray paint
- Turquoise acrylic spray paint
Passo a passo
- Remove lid from candy jar and discard.
- Take ten teaspoons and eighty dessert spoons and spray with primer leave to dry.
- Spray with copper paint and add turquoise to the base of each spoon “head” leave to dry.
- Take the teaspoons and trim the handles with the glue gun stick the teaspoons around the rim of the jar.
- Take 80 dessert spoons and trim the handles.
- Glue each piece to the jar.