- 1 ½ cups best quality white chocolate
- 1 ½ cups best quality milk chocolate
- 1 ½ cups best quality dark chocolate
- 2 cups assorted candies and mini marshmallows
- 2 ripe bananas
Passo a passo
- Heat the three types of chocolate over double boilers until smooth. Peel the banana and place on a plate, spoon the chocolate over the banana crosswise, alternating color drizzles down the length of the banana. While the chocolate is still warm drag a toothpick through it to create marbleized designs. Garnish with candies of choice. Serve warm.